Responsive, Easy to Use and Activate – Live Webinar
The VESTA™ Alert system offers many features we were searching for and we found the product extremely responsive and very simple to activate. Our team can now execute a session in five minutes or less.
- Gary Critzer, Director of Emergency Management and EMS for Waynesboro, VA
Please join us on December 15 at 1:00 PM CST and learn about the new features and enhancements to the VESTA Alert solution.
The VESTA Alert solution provides a sophisticated yet easily managed platform to notify the community at a moment’s notice. VESTA Alert is map-based and optimized for population warning and mass notification. Incidents such as floods, fires, and missing persons are not uncommon. They occur all too frequently and spotlight how important the rapid delivery of life saving information is in protecting the communities we serve.
The solution is extremely intuitive and easy to use, providing an unparalleled mapping experience where users can navigate detailed street level maps and overlay high-quality aerial imagery, allowing users to quickly and accurately identify the area at risk and issue an alert.
During the 45 minute webinar, we will walk through a full demonstration of VESTA™ Alert, how easy it is to use and manage, and the rich mapping experience offered to its users. There will also be a 15 minute question and answer period at the end.
QUICK PREVIEW OF THE NEW FEATURES & ENHANCEMENTS
- Record and playback audio messages from within the VESTA Alert web browser
- Render and playback Text-to-Speech (TTS) messages from within the VESTA Alert web browser
- Import and playback messages in WAV format from within the VESTA Alert web browser
- Save newly created messages for use in future notifications
Multiple ENS Contact Layers. Display and notify multiple ENS Contact layers such as:
- ESL/911 data
- White Pages and Commercial data
- Registration Portal data
- Employees, Volunteers, etc.
Opt-in Preferences. Display and notify your Registration database using Opt-in Preferences collected via the Self-Registration Portal (SRP) such as:
- Emergency Alerts
- Weather Alerts
- Crime Alerts
- Public Safety Notices, etc.
Mapping Selection Tools. New mapping tools for selecting ENS Contacts within a Notification including:
- Freehand Polygon
- Line with Buffer
- Include multiple selection shapes within a single Activation
- Include multiple ENS Contact layers within a single Activation
Bi-Lingual Message Delivery
- Create bi-lingual messages for telephone and email devices
- Deliver bi-lingual notifications via the selection of a bi-lingual callflow and message
- Include one or more NXT Groups within a Notification